Because some have asked about the kinds of projects I work on, I have listed a few below. As you can see, I like versatility (another reason some call me WeirdGuy). The clients I take on and the work I do center around fun and creative solutions for:
- Training and Content development
- Brand development
- Resource development
- Leadership development
:: Current Creative Solutions ::
- Training material for a course on Diversity Awareness (partnering with TiER 1 Performance Solutions)
- Coaching speakers and reviewing their materials and activities for a North American training conference in January 2008
:: Recent Creative Solutions ::
- A fun Computer-based training course and classroom materials for new employees (partnering with TiER 1 Performance Solutions)
Washington State Department of Social and Health Services
- eLearning Governance Committee creation & mentoring (partnering with GeoLearning and TiER 1 Performance Solutions)
Test Tools, Inc.
- Rebranding from software centric brand to people/student centric brand. Designing new logo and collateral.
- Training DVD (a series of video vignette case studies) complete with a fun “Easter Egg” for new franchise owners.
:: Other Creative Solutions ::
Extraordinary Life Challenge
- Multimedia Training Kit with CD, DVD, and a workbook containing a custom-created personal profile survey and personal application tools.
IX Software / ImageXpress
- Rebranding a software company and designing new logo and collateral.
Charles Stanley Institute
- Multi-lingual eLearning environment (ran from 2002-2006). Over 80,000 users were registered from all around the world.
- Teen Web Portal with interviews from athletes and musicians and loaded with relevant topics and stories.
Fiber Optic Solutions
- Branding and logo design for a start-up company.