By E. Brown
Who would think a friend half-way around the world would talk me into joining Twitter? Well, Justin did, but I admit I am still skeptical. I have been tweeting for a coupe days and only have 7 followers…hmmm. Could be my original conclusions were right (See Related Articles).
I’ll give it some time and try several different environments. Who knows, I might like it.
Also, let me know if you’re on Twitter too! You can find me at eweirdguy.
– Jeffrey Veen Taps Into eLearning Via Twitter
– Blogging Is Dead, Long Live Twitter!
– Twitter Is For The ADD Generation – Part 1
– Twitter Is For The ADD Generation – Part 2
– Twitter For The ADD Generation – Response
– Now, Some Possible Value In Using Twitter