You may remember when I first started writing about Twitter and then when I started using it. I have found it fun and interesting using the micro-blog format. It is certainly faster than writing a 200-250 word blog article.
So how about you? Why do you Twitter? Do you like to keep up with friends and family? Do you view it as a “game” wanting to see how many followers you can gain? Do you use it as a form of self-expression or do you think of it as a way of developing community?
Let me know here in the comment section below. Enjoy!
– Jeffrey Veen Taps Into eLearning Via Twitter
– Blogging Is Dead, Long Live Twitter!
– Twitter Is For The ADD Generation – Part 1
– Twitter Is For The ADD Generation – Part 2
– Twitter For The ADD Generation – Response
– Now, Some Possible Value In Using Twitter