- Clarify, communicate, and reinforce the goals, values, and strategies of your organization.
- Build leadership competence at ALL levels — from the CEO down to the line-level.
- Ensure employees have the proper skills (technical and soft) in order to leverage the power of teams in your organization.
- Have a thoughtful and disciplined process for implementing change
- Involve key people in your organization to ensure that internal initiatives make sense AND can be implemented.
- Fully understand the needs of the customer/constituent and make sure that your employees are passionate about delivering value to them
- Have realistic and reliable metrics to measure success and serve as a basis for continual improvement.
Source: Towers Perrin